Re: [RESEND/PATCH 5/6] USB: musb-gadget: complete request only ifdata is transfered over

From: Sergei Shtylyov
Date: Wed Sep 15 2010 - 06:29:29 EST

On 15.09.2010 14:22, Felipe Balbi wrote:

I don't see why we should fix only this problem, while it's obvious tha
the fix is incomplete and leaves the other problem exposed. Please recast the
patch.

IMO, the ZLP fix is *another* fix and as such subject to a different
patch.

IMHO, this fix as it is now is quite stupid. It's clear that the check is misplaced and will be removed once the ZLP fix is done. So why not do it once and for all? Is it so hard to do? FWIW, I NAK this patch as it is now.

WBR, Sergei