Re: [KVM timekeeping 10/35] Fix deep C-state TSC desynchronization

From: Avi Kivity
Date: Wed Sep 15 2010 - 03:56:12 EST

On 09/15/2010 07:34 AM, Jan Kiszka wrote:
Do you think kvm-kmod could contribute to this? As I said, I'm on a 34
kernel, namely SUSE's 2.6.34.4-0.1-desktop. Any feature missing in that
kernel latest KVM depends for proper tsc/kvm-clock handling? If you have
any concerns, I could try to run kvm.git natively later on.

In case you aren't aware of it, 'make localmodconfig' is an easy way to transition from a distro kernel to a locally built kernel.

signature is too narrow to contain.