Re: 2.6.36-rc3 - Unable to build: "Error: input truncated"

From: Justin P. Mattock
Date: Tue Sep 14 2010 - 19:06:11 EST

On 09/14/2010 03:52 PM, Nigel Cunningham wrote:
Hey all.

It was corruption in my ccache cache. I eventually found that ccache -S
and make distclean (or git clean -fx) together make it work again.

Sorry for the noise. Perhaps, though, this will help someone in future :)

Nigel

yeah same happened here.. bisecting this got me pushed all the way back in May(even though in May everything was fine all the way up too present)..

glad your up and running..

Justin P. Mattock