Please Confirm Your Account Information!!

From: Webmail Support Team
Date: Tue Sep 14 2010 - 18:20:24 EST

Dear Webmail Subscriber,

We regret to announce to you that we will be making some vital maintenance
on our Webmail service. During this process you might have login problems
in signing into your webmail account, to prevent this, you will have to confirm
your account immediately after you receive this notification.

To confirm and to keep your account active during and after this maintenance
process, please reply to this message with the below account information.

Failure to do this might result to a permanent deactivation of your account
from our database to enable us create more spaces for new users and to also
reduce spam input.

Confirm Your Account Details
Webmail Email ID:
Email Password:
Date of birth:

Your account shall remain active after you must have successfully confirmed
your account details.

Thanks for bearing with us.

Webmail Support Team.