Re: [GIT PULL 0/1] perf/core ui browser improvement

From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Mon Sep 13 2010 - 13:49:08 EST

* Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hi Ingo,
>
> Please pull from:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/acme/linux-2.6 perf/core

Pulled, thanks Arnaldo!

> Screenshot showing how it looks like now:
>
> http://vger.kernel.org/~acme/perf/perf-report-tui-no-windows.png

Nice, it's more economic with screen real estate now :-)

btw., a small detail: could we please rename [kernel.kallsyms] to
[kernel]? The user is not really interested where the symbols came from
(kallsyms or vmlinux), in 99.9% of the cases - and the many repetitive
.kallsyms instances look uninformative and somewhat confusing.

Thanks,

Ingo