Re: ARM target not boot after remap memory

From: Johannes Stezenbach
Date: Mon Sep 13 2010 - 13:26:16 EST

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 04:30:17PM +0200, Robin Theunis wrote:

> I have compiled the kernel with early printk on and debug_LL, It still
> doesn't nothing after that line.

Please don't top-post.

Did you add "earlyprintk" to your kernel command line
like the EARLY_PRINTK menuconfig help text suggests?

arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/debug-macro.S also suggests
the LL debug output goes to AT91 debug unit not to normal UART
(not sure about this, I don't know much about AT91).
Did you try to dump __log_buf using JTAG?

HTH
Johannes