ARM target not boot after remap memory

From: Robin Theunis
Date: Mon Sep 13 2010 - 07:25:33 EST

Dear (Embedded)-Kernel-Devs,

I'm trying to build linux 2.6.34.1 for a AT91RM9200 target. The whole
build process is successful because I get correct kernel images and
also a uImage for U-boot.
The U-boot version is 2010.08. I have build the whole system on a
64bit ubuntu machine. I use the latest buildroot to make the toolchain
and etc. At this moment I have a
openocd jtag dongle connected to my target for debug sessions.
I have check that the machine id/type are correct. I have gotten those
error messages of a unsupported target. I have resolved those errors.
The target is self is a AT91RM9200 with 64MiB ram and 16MiB cfi flash.
The boot args of u-boot are "console=ttyS0,115200n8
root=/dev/mtdblock0 rootfstype=jffs2 mem=64M".

The problem is now when linux kernel is booting, nothing happens.

---
U-Boot> bootm
## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 21000000 ...
Image Name: Linux-2.6.34.1robin9200v1.0
Image Type: ARM Linux Kernel Image (uncompressed)
Data Size: 1811796 Bytes = 1.7 MiB
Load Address: 20008000
Entry Point: 20008000
Verifying Checksum ... OK
OK

Starting kernel ...

Uncompressing Linux... done, booting the kernel.
---

Here is stalls. With my jtag probe I can locate the problem.

---
> halt
target state: halted
target halted in ARM state due to debug-request, current mode: Supervisor
cpsr: 0x600000d3 pc: 0xc000af3c
MMU: enabled, D-Cache: enabled, I-Cache: enabled
> arm disassemble 0xc000af3c
0xc000af3c 0xeafffffe B 0xc000af3c
---

This just loops at that address. Why does it that?
You see that the mmu is enabled and the cpu has remapped the memory.
Does someone have a clue what goes wrong?

Here is the .config and board file.
http://www.on8rth.be/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/dotconfig.txt
http://www.on8rth.be/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/board-robin9200.c

Thank you