Re: 2.6.36-rc3 - Unable to build: "Error: input truncated"

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Mon Sep 13 2010 - 02:09:49 EST

Hi.

On 13/09/10 15:28, Justin P. Mattock wrote:
probably the same thing I was hitting last week or similar... bisected
resulted in crazy numbers(way back in may) long story short
git clean -fx resolved the error over here..(so tied up with other
things something as simple as that, I forgot)

hope this helps..

'fraid not.

What I have since noticed, though, is that my currently running (2.6.34) .config doesn't trigger it, whereas the one with some changes I made the other day does. Looks like I have a couple of ways in which to find out the cause :)

Nigel