Dear Customer

From: Western Union Money Transfer
Date: Sun Sep 12 2010 - 19:18:33 EST

Dear Customer,

You have been awarded with the sum of $850,000.00 USD by our office,
as one of our customers who use Western Union in their business
transaction.

This award was been selected through the internet, where
your e-mail address was indicated and notified. Please provide .
Mr. Joel Davids with the following details listed below so that your
fund will be remited to you through Western Union.

Full Name:
Address:
Occuptiaon:
Age:
Telephone No.:

As soon as these details are received and verified, your fund will be
transferred to you. Thank you, for using western union.

Regards,
Mr. Joel Davids
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER