Re: kernelshark plugins and ftrace array fields

From: Avi Kivity
Date: Sun Sep 05 2010 - 03:08:46 EST

On 09/02/2010 10:24 PM, Steven Rostedt wrote:

I just pushed out the changes and my new example looks like this:

static int
kvm_emulate_insn_handler(struct trace_seq *s, struct record *record,
struct event_format *event, void *context)
{
unsigned char *data;
int len;
int i;

data = pevent_get_field_raw(s, event, "insn", record,
&len, 1);
if (!data)
return -1;

trace_seq_puts(s, "insn: ");
for (i = 0; i< len; i++) {
trace_seq_printf(s, "%s%02x",
data[i]);
}

return 0;
}

That looks perfect. But on which branch can I find it?

signature is too narrow to contain.