Re: Why I can not receive what I have sent to the list

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Wed Aug 18 2010 - 05:41:36 EST

Hi.

On 18/08/10 13:48, haishan wrote:
Hello,

I have encountered problems recently that I can not receive what I have
sent to the list, any ideas?

It's gmail.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=82454

In particular, notice the paragraph that says:

Finally, if you're sending mail to a mailing list that you subscribe to, those messages will only appear in 'Sent Mail.' This behavior also occurs when sending to an email address that automatically forwards mail back to your Gmail address. To test forwarding addresses or mailing lists, use a different email address to send your message.