Re: kcryptd oops when resuming with TuxOnIce with KDB oops afterwards

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Wed Jul 28 2010 - 23:14:53 EST

Hi Henrique.

On 29/07/10 12:49, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
On Thu, 29 Jul 2010, Pedro Ribeiro wrote:
I hit a bug when resuming with TuxOnIce. At the middle of a resume, it
says Compress Read -22 and locks up. I caught the stack trace with kdb
and took photos of that.

Maybe this?
http://lkml.org/lkml/2010/7/28/398

I don't think so. This issue has been around for a fair while. It's just impossible to reliably reproduce, and I haven't yet found the time to put some serious effort into tracking down the cause and fixing it.

Regards,

Nigel