Re: [2.6.34.1] OOPS in raid10 module.

From: PaweÅ Sikora
Date: Tue Jul 27 2010 - 06:43:01 EST

Neil Brown wrote:

Given the other oops message you included, I wonder if something is
corrupting memory and md/raid10 is just getting caught in the cross-fire.
It might be worth checking how you go at accessing all the etherd devices
without use md. Maybe just 26 'dd' commands in parallel writing to them,
or reading from them.

thanks for hint!

i've discovered some weird and reproducible (for me) EFAULT during playing
with AoE on loopback interface. here'e the link to the testcase at AoE-discuss list:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=op.vgggkbqxzu3k57%40pawels.alatek.krakow.pl&forum_name=aoetools-discuss

BR,
Pawel.