Re: kernel BUG at fs/btrfs/extent-tree.c:1353

From: Miao Xie
Date: Mon Jul 19 2010 - 04:01:47 EST

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:14:51 +0200, Johannes Hirte wrote:
Am Donnerstag 15 Juli 2010, 02:11:04 schrieb Dave Chinner:
On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 05:25:23PM +0200, Johannes Hirte wrote:
Am Donnerstag 08 Juli 2010, 16:31:09 schrieb Chris Mason:
I'm not sure if btrfs is to blame for this error. After the errors I
switched to XFS on this system and got now this error:

ls -l .kde4/share/apps/akregator/data/
ls: cannot access .kde4/share/apps/akregator/data/feeds.opml: Structure
needs cleaning
total 4
?????????? ? ? ? ? ? feeds.opml

What is the error reported in dmesg when the XFS filesytem shuts down?

Nothing. I double checked the logs. There are only the messages when mounting
the filesystem. No other errors are reported than the inaccessible file and the
output from xfs_check.

Is there anything wrong with your disks or memory?
Sometimes the bad memory can break the filesystem. I have met this kind of problem
some time ago.

If there is no problem with your disk and memory, Could you tell us the parameter of
mkfs.btrfs and mount?

Thanks
Miao Xie