Re: KVM timekeeping fixes, V2

From: Zachary Amsden
Date: Fri Jul 16 2010 - 13:20:45 EST

On 07/16/2010 03:19 AM, Joerg Roedel wrote:
On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 04:25:20PM -1000, Zachary Amsden wrote:
Discovered brammage in patches due to unresolved merge.
Also, had to move 09/18 past 08/18 to resolve compile issue.
Have you tested this patchset with Nested SVM? We had TSC handling
related bugs there in the past and should make sure to keep it working.

I've been very careful to keep nested SVM safe, but I've not got a good test for that. Is there any test suite for the nested case?

It took a lot of guessing to figure out why it works and why the code looks imbalanced, but I now understand the way it is now is logical and correct.