Re: [S+Q2 00/19] SLUB with queueing (V2) beats SLAB netperf TCP_RR

From: Pekka Enberg
Date: Fri Jul 16 2010 - 04:23:50 EST

David Rientjes wrote:
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010, Christoph Lameter wrote:

The following patchset cleans some pieces up and then equips SLUB with
per cpu queues that work similar to SLABs queues.

Pekka, I think patches 4-8 could be applied to your tree now, they're relatively unchanged from what's been posted before. (I didn't ack patch 9 because I think it makes slab_lock() -> slab_unlock() matching more difficult with little win, but I don't feel strongly about it.)

Yup, I applied 4-8. Thanks guys!

I'd also consider patch 7 for 2.6.35-rc6 (and -stable).

It's an obvious bug fix but is it triggered in practice? Is there a bugzilla report for that?