Re: Dynamic Debug broken on 2.6.35-rc3?

From: Yehuda Sadeh
Date: Mon Jul 12 2010 - 17:20:00 EST

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010, Jason Baron wrote:
I will re-post the above as a separate thread. Also, I should probably
post a patch to add myself to the MAINTAINERS file, since I didn't see
Yehuda's patch until now...

Yeah, I wasn't sure who was responsible for this module. Wasn't clear from the log.

If Yehuda's patch is fixing this already, we still need it backported for
2.6.34 stable kernel and further?

Yes, patch might need to be adjusted a bit but is still relevant for
2.6.34 stable. The situation was exacerbated by:

commit 3bafeb6247042dcbb72b0141ec7c7107de9f0b99