Labeled-NFS: Security Label support in NFSv4

From: David P. Quigley
Date: Wed Jul 07 2010 - 11:06:23 EST

I am reposting this patch set as Bruce suggested since it seems the last time
that I posted it was in the middle of a bake-a-thon. I have already received
comments from Serge and Casey for some of the LSM related patches. I would
greatly appreciate if some of the FS and NFS people could look into the rest of
them.When reviewing the code please be critical of it. If you want a tree with
the patches already applied we have posted a public git tree that is ready for
cloning and use. This tree can be found at http://git.selinuxproject.org/git
and can be cloned with the command below. You can also find information on how
to setup a labeled nfs mount at http://www.selinuxproject.org/page/Labeled_NFS
however the putclientlabel mount option specified in the setup document is no
longer supported.