4 -stable kernel review cycles starting

From: Greg KH
Date: Thu Jul 01 2010 - 13:52:22 EST

First off, sorry for the long delay in the -stable kernel releases, they
got pushed to the back-burner for other things recently ("Hey look, is
that the sun finally here in the Pacific Northwest?")

Please note that there are still a large number of patches that have
been submitted to the -stable trees for inclusion, that I have not
included yet. Do not worry, they are still in my queue, but due to the
large number of patches that I already have queued up, I figured it was
better to get what I have applied already out for a release and then
work on catching up after this.

If anyone has any questions about this, please let me know.

thanks,

greg k-h