Re: [GIT PULL] block/IO bits for 2.6.35-rc1

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Jun 04 2010 - 18:42:41 EST

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010, Jens Axboe wrote:

> - A drbd update.

Can we agree to just stop this?

During the merge window, please. The drbd fiasco has been going on too
long for me to believe in the whole "a few more fixes" thing.

If it's a security issue, or a major oops, take it. But don't send me
"updates" or stuff "just to make it work", since it never has before.

It's not a regression that drbd is in bad shape. So don't try to make it
out to be one. And if it's not a regression or a major oops/security
issue, it goes into the NEXT MERGE WINDOW.

Yes, I'm annoyed. Somebody needs to call out the drbd crud. I really don't
want _any_ more drbd crap after the merge window. If I see any more, I'll
stop pulling. Comprende?

Linus