Re: perf: tools/perf/design.txt is badly out of date

From: Corey Ashford
Date: Fri Jun 04 2010 - 13:10:32 EST

Maybe the file should at least move to the normal burial ground for docs, Documentation, rather than where it is today tools/perf. Perhaps there it would be easier for people to find and correct.

--
Regards,

- Corey

Corey Ashford
Software Engineer
IBM Linux Technology Center, Linux Toolchain
Beaverton, OR
503-578-3507
cjashfor@xxxxxxxxxx