Re: [Patch] infiniband: check local reserved ports

From: Roland Dreier
Date: Fri Jun 04 2010 - 12:05:03 EST

> > Should this inet_is_reserved_local_port() test apply to all the "port
> > spaces" that this code is handling? I honestly am ignorant of the
> > intended semantics of the new local_reserved_ports stuff, hence my question.

> Yes, but I only found this case, is there any else?

My question was more in the other direction: should this test apply to
all the "port spaces" handled here? From looking at the code, it
appears the answer is yes -- it seems that putting a port in
local_reserved_ports reserves that port for IPv4 and IPv6, UDP, TCP,
SCTP, DCCP, everything, so we should probably reserve all RDMA CM ports too.
--
Roland Dreier <rolandd@xxxxxxxxx> || For corporate legal information go to: