idle patches for 2.6.35

From: Len Brown
Date: Fri May 28 2010 - 03:04:09 EST

This patch series responds to all the feedback I've received.

I believe that this series is useful enough and clean enough
to merit inclusion upstream.

Please look it over and try it out and let me know what I missed.

thanks,
Len Brown, Intel Open Source Technology Center

ps.
Note that you can get the patch series as a single patch here:
http://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/lenb/idle/patches/2.6.34/idle-test-2.6.34.diff.gz

or pull from this git branch
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lenb/linux-idle-2.6.git idle-test

Note that I updated the series "in place", changing git history.
So if you previously pulled from idle-test, you'll want to
discard that branch and create a new one based on 2.6.34.