Re: BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request

From: Markus
Date: Tue May 25 2010 - 10:54:16 EST

Hi.

I already thought "swapper" to be unrelated to "swap", but who knows.

The linked article is pretty old, isnt it? I used mdadm to create the
raid1 and "echo check > /sys/block/mdX/md/sync_action" to regulary start
the check.

Its exactly the same kernel as before (the one crashing); Still the
gentoo-kernel (vanilla+fbcondecor).

I will send a mail if anything happens.

Thanks for your time,
Markus