Re: General questiin about SYSFS

From: Randy Dunlap
Date: Thu May 13 2010 - 15:27:59 EST

Piotr Hosowicz wrote:
> On 13.05.2010 20:55, Piotr Hosowicz wrote:
>
>> I could find the option in menuconfig and I don't want to edit .config
>> by hand, because there are various *SYSFS* options there.
>
> Sorry, I mistyped, I meant I _cannot_ find it in menuconfig nor in .config.

The only thing about SYSFS that is deprecated AFAIK is in init/Kconfig:

config SYSFS_DEPRECATED_V2
bool "enable deprecated sysfs features to support old userspace tools"
depends on SYSFS
default n
select SYSFS_DEPRECATED
help
This option switches the layout of sysfs to the deprecated
version. Do not use it on recent distributions.

HTH.