Re: [stable] nfs kernel server causes: kernel BUG at include/linux/module.h:386!

From: roma1390
Date: Mon May 10 2010 - 02:33:23 EST

Greg KH wrote:
If you can't test it, if I add that commit id to .27, I don't see how
that would help you out at all, right?

There isn't a big like to test on production. But rescent that same bug was triggered on testing in virtual machine. So theoretically this is only matter of human time resource.

There is hope that commit to 2.26.x will be taken by debian, and updated kernel will be propagated by debian update system.

Can you poke the debian developers about this?
Case are reported[1] to debian and waiting for any progress.

1. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=532561#21