Re: Google Summer of Code 2010 - Please resolve duplicates

From: Grant Likely
Date: Tue Apr 20 2010 - 08:43:36 EST

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Till Kamppeter
<till.kamppeter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please mail me if a mentor needs to be (re)assigned.

Nitin Gupta has 2 proposals on the table (one pending acceptance, and
one rejection). I'm assigned as mentor on both of them, but I'm
certainly not qualified. Rik van Riel has expressed a willingness to
mentor Nitin. Rik, are you willing to take on a second student, or
can you suggest somebody to mentor Nitin?

Alex Lorca's Locator/ID Separation Protocol project is pending
acceptance, but it has not been reviewed by anyone working in the area
of network routing. Again, I'm not qualified to mentor this project
and I do not know who to suggest.

g.