Re: Socket Direct Protocol: help (2)

From: Andrea Gozzelino
Date: Thu Apr 15 2010 - 03:08:32 EST

On Apr 15, 2010 08:24 AM, Amir Vadai <amirv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I hope to have a fix next week for the first one.
>
> Thanks,
> Amir

> >> And 2028 opened to request fastreg support.
> >>

> > I am open to test fixes for these two bugs.
> >
> > Chien

Hi Amir,
Hi Chien,

I understand that the bug 2027 could be solved next week, so I will test
SDP protocol performance on NE020 cards.
Is it correct?
If yes, could you point out the code modifies?

Keep in touch and take care.
Regards,
Andrea

Andrea Gozzelino

INFN - Laboratori Nazionali di Legnaro (LNL)
Viale dell'Universita' 2
I-35020 - Legnaro (PD)- ITALIA
Tel: +39 049 8068346
Fax: +39 049 641925