[GIT PULL] block bits for 2.6.34

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Fri Apr 09 2010 - 03:45:28 EST

Hi Linus,

I apologize for this being somewhat larger than it usually is at that
point, it's mostly due to testing which has held off the submission
longer than I really wanted. But it's mostly good fixes, the odd one out
is the VFS writeback patch which makes the sb pinning a lot nicer. It's
been in -next for a long time, well over a month. So I consider it safe.

The drbd patches are largely focused on making 4kb block sizes work, it
would oops before.

The rest is mostly regression fixes and bug fixes. 2 of the fixes
already went in through Andrew the other day, but I did a merge check
and it'll pull cleanly. So I have not pulled in your latest tree. The
other pull in was to resolve a merge conflict a few weeks ago.

So please pull, thanks.

git://git.kernel.dk/linux-2.6-block.git for-linus

Anton Blanchard (1):
backing-dev: Handle class_create() failure

Dan Carpenter (1):
cciss: unlock on error path

Divyesh Shah (3):
cfq-iosched: Add additional blktrace log messages in CFQ for easier debugging
cfq-iosched: Do not merge queues of BE and IDLE classes
cfq-iosched: Fix the incorrect timeslice accounting with forced_dispatch

Dmitry Monakhov (1):
blkdev: fix merge_bvec_fn return value checks v2

Edward Shishkin (1):
vfs: improve writeback_inodes_wb()

FUJITA Tomonori (1):
Documentation: fix block/biodoc.txt dma mapping description

Ferenc Wagner (1):
i2o: Remove the dangerous kobj_to_i2o_device macro

Jens Axboe (1):
Merge branch 'master' into for-linus

Lars Ellenberg (6):
drbd: fix NULL pointer dereference on 4k hard sect size
drbd: fix broken state change after split-brain attach while connected
fix unit of rs_same_csums accounting
drbd_disconnect: grab meta.socket mutex as well
drbd: add missing drbd command names to avoid <NULL> in error messages
drbd: fix al-to-on-disk-bitmap for 4k logical_block_size

Li Zefan (1):
block: make CONFIG_BLK_CGROUP visible

Martin K. Petersen (3):
block: Fix overrun in lcm() and move it to lib
block: Finalize conversion of block limits functions
block: Export max number of segments and max segment size in sysfs

NeilBrown (1):
Remove GENHD_FL_DRIVERFS

Nikanth Karthikesan (1):
loop: Update mtime when writing using aops

Philipp Reisner (6):
drbd: --dry-run option for drbdsetup net ( drbdadm -- --dry-run connect <res> )
drbd: Reduce the time an empty resync takes usually
drbd: Make sure we do not send state updates during an empty resync [Bugz 271]
drbd: Forcing primary should also work for Consistent disks [Bugz 266]
drbd: Renamed overwrite_peer to primary_force
drbd: lc_element_by_index() never returns NULL

Richard Kennedy (1):
block: remove 16 bytes of padding from struct request on 64bits

Ricky Benitez (1):
block: expose the statistics in blkio.time and blkio.sectors for the root cgroup

Roel Kluin (1):
paride: fix off-by-one test

Shaohua Li (1):
cfq-iosched: fix a kbuild regression

Thomas Gleixner (1):
block: drbd: Convert semaphore to mutex

William Cohen (1):
Add DocBook documentation for the block tracepoints.

wzt.wzt@xxxxxxxxx (1):
Block: Fix block/elevator.c elevator_get() off-by-one error

Documentation/DocBook/tracepoint.tmpl | 13 +++
Documentation/block/biodoc.txt | 4 +-
block/Kconfig | 3 +-
block/blk-settings.c | 11 +--
block/blk-sysfs.c | 25 +++++
block/cfq-iosched.c | 41 ++++++--
block/elevator.c | 2 +-
drivers/block/DAC960.c | 1 -
drivers/block/cciss.c | 1 +
drivers/block/drbd/drbd_actlog.c | 19 +++-
drivers/block/drbd/drbd_bitmap.c | 10 +-
drivers/block/drbd/drbd_int.h | 12 ++-
drivers/block/drbd/drbd_main.c | 20 ++++-
drivers/block/drbd/drbd_nl.c | 44 +++++-----
drivers/block/drbd/drbd_receiver.c | 34 ++++++-
drivers/block/drbd/drbd_worker.c | 18 +++-
drivers/block/loop.c | 2 +
drivers/block/paride/pcd.c | 4 +-
drivers/block/paride/pf.c | 4 +-
drivers/block/paride/pt.c | 4 +-
drivers/block/virtio_blk.c | 5 +-
drivers/scsi/sd.c | 2 +-
fs/bio.c | 4 +-
fs/fs-writeback.c | 133 +++++++++++++++------------
include/linux/blkdev.h | 35 +------
include/linux/drbd.h | 2 +-
include/linux/drbd_nl.h | 3 +-
include/linux/genhd.h | 2 +-
include/linux/i2o.h | 1 -
include/linux/lcm.h | 8 ++
include/linux/writeback.h | 3 +
include/trace/events/block.h | 164 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
lib/Makefile | 2 +-
lib/lcm.c | 15 +++
mm/backing-dev.c | 3 +
create mode 100644 include/linux/lcm.h