Re: S2RAM broken on HP 8530p

From: Parag Warudkar
Date: Thu Apr 01 2010 - 17:30:25 EST

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:

> Please try:
>
> # echo devices > /sys/power/pm_test
> # echo mem > /sys/power/state
>
> and see if that breaks too (it should get back to the command line in about
> 5-10 seconds).

That breaks too - hangs similarly during suspend. I enabled RTC tracing
and every time it prints out different hash matches after reboot -
tty/tty21, pcie04 and latest is

[ 0.865296] pcieport 0000:00:1c.1: hash matches

Also when the suspend fails the immediate boot after that I get a USB
error on startup - unable to enumerate usb device on port 1. This error is
not present on normal boots.

Parag