Re: Add PGM protocol support to the IP stack

From: Andi Kleen
Date: Sat Mar 27 2010 - 09:12:07 EST

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 12:33:07PM -0500, Christoph Lameter wrote:
> Here is a pgm.7 manpage describing how the socket API could look like for
> a PGM implementation.
>
> I dumped the RM_* based socket options from the other OS since most of the
> options were unusable.

I did a quick read and the manpage/interface seem reasonable to me.

You changed the parameter struct fields to lower case. While
that looks definitely more Linuxy than before does it mean programs
have to #ifdef this? It might be good idea to have at least some
optional compat header that #defines.

-Andi