Status of a patch to export built-in kernel module info to sysfs

From: Yangkook Kim
Date: Sat Mar 27 2010 - 03:20:47 EST

Hi, lkml list.

I'm from open-iscsi mailing list and want to know if somebody
already worked on a patch to export module information of
scsi_transport_iscsi module to sysfs when it is compiled
and built in kernel.

Digging through open-iscsi and lkml list, I found some discussions
about this issue at

http://groups.google.com/group/open-iscsi/browse_thread/thread/5d0fd37e7d6a606c/d42284704f3bdf95?lnk=gst&q=Rusty#d42284704f3bdf95

It looks like someone already made a patch but, can't find the one.

So, if you have any ideas about where I can find the patch, please
point it to me. Otherwise, I will make the one by myself.

Please include yangkookkim@xxxxxxxxx or open-iscsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
at CC in reply since I am not subscribing lkml list.

Thanks,

Kim