[RESEND] Re: [Kgdb-bugreport] [GIT PULL] V2 kdb / early debug (1of 2) for 2.6.34

From: Jason Wessel
Date: Sat Mar 20 2010 - 22:14:49 EST

On 02/28/2010 11:09 PM, Jason Wessel wrote:
> Linus please pull the kdb-merge tree which merges the kdb front end
> into the kernel debug core for 7 architectures.
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jwessel/linux-2.6-kgdb.git kdb-merge

What is the status of this pull request? Was some part of the process
missed here that there has been no response on this pull request?

Please let me know what is wrong here. I have a number of other fixes
pending to the tree at this point.

Would it be possible to merge part of the tree that is only related to
kgdb, in particular the directory re-organization?

Thanks,
Jason.