Re: [tip:x86/irq] x86: apic: Fix mismerge, addarch_probe_nr_irqs() again

From: Ian Campbell
Date: Mon Mar 01 2010 - 06:57:06 EST

On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 10:19 -0800, Yinghai Lu wrote:

> for x86, with radix tree based irq_to_desc(),
> removing arch_probe_nr_irqs is intentional. so we get more irq that
> could be used.

This sounds interesting for the Xen dom0 use case where we can have
essentially arbitrary numbers of interrupt sources.

Is there a tree somewhere that I can be looking at?

Ian
--
Ian Campbell
Current Noise: Rammstein - Morgenstern

Money will say more in one moment than the most eloquent lover can in years.