[patch 00/32] s390 patch queue for 2.6.34

From: Martin Schwidefsky
Date: Wed Feb 24 2010 - 03:44:57 EST

Greetings,
we are closing in on 2.6.33 so it is time for the usual s390 patch
bomb. 32 patches are waiting on the features branch of git390 right
now, mostly boring stuff. Two patches are intersting though:
the spinlock improvement that checks for the virtual cpu running
status of the lock holder and the kernel image compression (yes, we
finally have kernel image compression after only 10 years..)

--
blue skies,
Martin.