Re: Linux 2.6.33-rc8

From: Thomas Backlund
Date: Fri Feb 12 2010 - 15:11:17 EST

12.02.2010 21:49, Linus Torvalds skrev:

I think this is going to be the last -rc of the series, so please do test
it out. A number of regressions should be fixed, and while the regression
list doesn't make me _happy_, we didn't have the kind of nasty things that
went on before -rc7 and made me worried.

Some of the highlights inclure a netfilter/namespace bugfix, which
apparently got visibility now that a number of distributions seem to have
turned on the network namespace code. And more KMS regression fixes for
all the usual suspects - intel, nouveau, radeon (hopefully not causing
anything new).

The rest is random stuff all over. Mostly one-liners, except for a
defconfig update for mips (that also show up in the dirstat).

Linus

Has the mirroring broken down ?

last thing I get out of git is:

commit 676ad585531e965416fd958747894541dabcec96
Merge: ffaa60d cab4d27
Author: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu Feb 11 14:07:13 2010 -0800

Merge branch 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bp/bp

* 'for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bp/bp:
amd64_edac: Do not falsely trigger kerneloops

And the same thing is shown on:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=summary

I'm in Finland, so I assume the European mirrors are responding,
but trying to use master.kernel.org or git.us.kernel.org shows the same...

--
Thomas