parsic/sh/sparc tracehook breakage when tracing signals

From: Mike Frysinger
Date: Thu Feb 11 2010 - 19:10:57 EST

when i ported the Blackfin code to the tracehook framework, i copied a latent
bug from the sparc port. trying to trace another process while handling
signals no longer worked (and subsequently broke some of the gdb tests).

this was due to calling tracehook_signal_handler() with the last argument
(stepping) always as 0. if we look at the definition of this function in
linux/tracehook.h, we see that calling the function stepping=0 is pointless:
if (stepping)
ptrace_notify(SIGTRAP);

after Roland pointed out some more stuff, i went back and looked at all the
tracehook arches in the tree. it seems like these arches are all broken in
the same way:
parisc (arch/parisc/kernel/signal.c)
SuperH (64bit only) (arch/sh/kernel/signal_64.c)
Sparc (all bits) (arch/sparc/kernel/signal{_32,32,_64}.c)

seems like you guys should just change the last argument to:
test_thread_flag(TIF_SINGLESTEP)
-mike