A spammer, wanting to poison our bayes seems to have found a hole atvger.kernel.org

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Sat Jan 30 2010 - 23:13:47 EST

Greeting;

I just noticed that I have a poison bayes spam in my inbox cuz kmails filters
haven't a clue what to do with a message addressed like this:

to:linux-kernel-outgoing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is this a leak in the mailing list server, or a total forgery?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Congratulations are in order for Tom Reid.

He says he just found out he is the winner of the 2021 Psychic of the
Year award.