Re: [RFC/PATCH 1/5] usb: otg: add notifier support

From: Felipe Balbi
Date: Tue Jan 26 2010 - 09:21:36 EST

Hi again,

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 03:10:16PM +0100, Balbi Felipe (Nokia-D/Helsinki) wrote:
On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 12:16:20PM +0100, ext David Brownell wrote:
On Friday 11 December 2009, Felipe Balbi wrote:
The notifier will be used to communicate usb events
to other drivers like the charger chip.

Good idea ... but not OTG-specific. It doesn't seem to me

thanks

just remember of another problem which I couldn't solve yet:

if you boot the board with the usb cable already attached, then we miss the first notification because when the notifier is called, usb controller driver isn't probed yet.

--
balbi