Re: Hyperthreading on Core i7s: To use or not to use?

From: peng huang
Date: Tue Jan 26 2010 - 08:12:01 EST

Hello,

I have been done some benchmark things on the processors with HT,
if you run lots of processes/threads that more than the physical
cores,may be you should enable the HT to get more benefits.
#unless your processes cause some cache competitions.

I will send you some test data later.

-huang

2010-01-26 (ç) ã 10:56 +0000 ã Daniel J Blueman ãããæãããã:

--
peng huang <huangpeng.linux@xxxxxxxxx>