Re: [patch staging] BCM70010 (crystalhd) Linux Driver

From: Greg KH
Date: Sat Jan 02 2010 - 11:40:30 EST

On Sat, Jan 02, 2010 at 08:05:38PM +0400, Manu Abraham wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> > I'm glad to do so if someone wants to help work on it there and shephard
> > it into the main kernel tree.
>
> Please find the initial round of cleaned up patches for staging,
> applied against linux-next.

Did you really author this driver? If so, that's fine, just checking.
If not, please put the correct authorship "From:" in the patch.

Also, please break up patches to be sent one-per-email so they can be
properly applied, and also only have them do one thing (your 4th patch
fixed up coding style issues and added the driver to the build.)

Also, can you add a TODO file to the driver directory stating what is
needed to be done, and who to contact about it?

thanks,

greg k-h