Re: 2.6.33-rc1 - Weird hard hangs when rendering 'some' web-sitesin Firefox

From: Arvid Picciani
Date: Fri Jan 01 2010 - 11:55:27 EST

On 01/01/2010 02:40 PM, Maciej Rutecki wrote:
I can confirm this. Probably it's related only to wireless
connections, wired seems be OK. My device is:
08:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 3945ABG
[Golan] Network Connection (rev 02)

i sometimes get a dead system by calling dhclient. (i dont use ff)
Atheros AR9285. happens only wth kms (intel 945G) enabled. Barely reproduceable. Works with wired connection. This device has no rs232 connector, so i'm a bit out of ideas how to debug it.

--
Arvid