Re: dynamic ftrace - graph

From: Michal Simek
Date: Fri Dec 11 2009 - 09:41:28 EST

Steven Rostedt wrote:
On Fri, 2009-12-11 at 08:29 +0100, Michal Simek wrote:
Steven Rostedt wrote:
Hi Michal,

Sorry for such a late reply, you sent this email to me at the worst
time. My wife was having shoulder surgery and I heading for a
conference. I fell very far behind in email and I only now just noticed
this.
No problem. I prepared Microblaze ftrace patches. You can find them in linux-next. I am going to send pull request to Linus soon that's why if you have any your comments please let me know.

Hey, if they work and they are only in your arch, then I'm fine with
them ;-)

yeah. There is one just small hook to recordmcount.pl. :-)

I'll answer these ever though you may already figured it out.