Re: [WARNING] Network-related warnings with 2.6.31.6

From: Chris Rankin
Date: Sun Dec 06 2009 - 08:06:17 EST

Hi,

I tried applying the sunrpc/UDP patch you suggested, just in case that bug was scribbling into memory somewhere. However, I still had a complete PC freeze last night during a period of heavy surfing so I suspect there's a nasty network-related bug in 2.6.31.x somewhere.

Is there anything else in the -stable queue that might help, please? Come to think of it, it's been almost a *month* since the last -stable patch. Has 2.6.31.x been "wound down" already in favour of 2.6.32.x?

Cheers,
Chris