Re: lockdep complaints in slab allocator

From: Pekka Enberg
Date: Wed Nov 25 2009 - 05:42:48 EST

Peter Zijlstra kirjoitti:
On Tue, 2009-11-24 at 22:59 +0200, Pekka Enberg wrote:

Thanks! Please let me know when you're hammered it enough :-). Peter,
may I have your ACK or NAK on the patch, please?

Well, I'm not going to NAK it, for I think it does clean up that
recursion crap a little, but it should have more merit that
side-stepping lockdep.

If you too feel it make SLAB ever so slightly more palatable then ACK,
otherwise I'm perfectly fine with letting SLAB bitrot.

I'll take that as an ACK ;-) Thanks!