Re: [patch] added brightness feature to lcd class.

From: InKi Dae
Date: Mon Nov 09 2009 - 22:26:40 EST

Thank you for your comments.

it is a good idea that lcd driver registers interfaces to lcd class
and backlight class.
but I think for AMOLED LCD Panel, backlight couldn't be real device so
power on/off
for backlight device doesn't make sense.

I had tried lcd driver registers interfaces to lcd class and backlight
class as you said.
and also backlight fake driver as Pavel said.

but I thought to use my patch is more simple and effective.
of course, this patch has a problem that it has different path from
backlight class
for controlling brightness.

how about creating symbolic link file for competiability?

Best Regards,
InKi Dae.