Re: OOM killer, page fault

From: Norbert Preining
Date: Thu Nov 05 2009 - 19:01:21 EST

On Fr, 06 Nov 2009, Minchan Kim wrote:
> > Erm, could it not be due to the "return ret;" line being moved outside of the
> > if(), so that it always executes?
>
> Right. Sorry it's my fault.
> I become blind.
> 'return ret' should be inclueded in debug code.

Bummer, I'm blind, too, that was in fact obvious, since the codeflow
was changed. Could have seen that myself, sorry.

Recompiling already and trying to recreate the oom-killer boom.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology preining@xxxxxxxxxxx
Vienna University of Technology preining@xxxxxxxx
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force) preining@xxxxxxxxxx
I'm going to have a look.'
He glanced round at the others.
`Is no one going to say, "No you can't possibly, let me go
instead"?'
They all shook their heads.
`Oh well.'
--- Ford attempting to be heroic whilst being seiged by
--- Shooty and Bangbang.