Re: [net-next-2.6 PATCH RFC] TCPCT part 1d: generate Responder Cookie

From: William Allen Simpson
Date: Thu Nov 05 2009 - 14:44:49 EST

Eric Dumazet wrote:
William Allen Simpson a écrit :
As you suggest, I'll use the _bh suffix everywhere until every i is dotted
and t is crossed. Then, check for efficiency later after thorough
analysis by experts such as yourself.

This code will be hit on every SYN and SYNACK that has a cookie option.
But it's just prior to a CPU intensive sha_transform -- in comparison,
it's trivial.

I think you misunderstood my advice ;)

Yes, I misunderstood, but it's clear now. As I have to re-spin the whole
kit and kaboodle after the recent net-next crashing bug fixes, I'll post
another complete set tomorrow to the net list.

Thanks again (for all messages).