Re: Linux 2.6.32-rc6

From: ããããããã
Date: Wed Nov 04 2009 - 04:47:58 EST

Hello,

It seems the patches in http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/10/18/142? are not
included in 2.6.32-rc6

I'm not sure why, but I've just booted 2.6.32-rc6 and my screen is already
flickering.

The two patches are applying cleanly on top of 2.6.32-rc6, and since I've
rebooted this patched version of the kernel, my screen is quiet again ;)

Regards,
Paul

--
Paul Rolland E-Mail : rol(at)witbe.net
CTO - Witbe.net SA Tel. +33 (0)1 47 67 77 77

This is dedicated to all the ones who want to control Internet, its
content or its usage :

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10
or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you
when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation