Re: 2.6.32-rc5-mmotm1101 - kernel BUG at net/ipv4/tcp_input.c:3707!

From: Gilad Ben-Yossef
Date: Tue Nov 03 2009 - 14:44:18 EST

Eric Dumazet wrote:

Valdis.Kletnieks@xxxxxx a écrit :
Seen right after I started 'fetchmail'. Reproducible - 3 out of 3.
I'll bisect this tonight if nobody jumps up and yells they know what it is...
Bah... this is most probably my fault. Sorry about that.

Can you please try the patch in the next email?

But also, can you please send me the route table in effect when this happened and the fetchmail command line/config (removing any passwords or account details of course)? I want to understand better when this happens.

Thanks!
Gilad

--
Gilad Ben-Yossef
Chief Coffee Drinker & CTO

Web: http://codefidence.com
Cell: +972-52-8260388
Skype: gilad_codefidence
Tel: +972-8-9316883 ext. 201
Fax: +972-8-9316884
Email: gilad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check out our Open Source technology and training blog - http://tuxology.net

"The biggest risk you can take it is to take no risk."
-- Mark Zuckerberg and probably others